Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

In weekend

Michael
Date 10/3/2015

On Saturday me and my family went to the beach. It was cool because we jumped off the rooks. It was cool.

When we got there we ran and jumped in to the beach. While we were swimming around me and my brother had a competition to see who can hold there breath for longer. My brother held his breath for are long time. Then I had a race with him and I was the winner. After that I went to play on the sand with my little sister. We were building a sand castle. It was so cool. We used the shell for the window and the stick for the flag. Then my brother came and broke the sand castle. Later I went back in the water then I went to the car and got the beach ball and we started to play volleyball. My sister was good at volleyball. She kept on winning. Finally I beat her. After that my little sister wanted the ball and I gave it to her. She enjoyed kicking the ball around until she was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment